Lakewood, N.J. – February 14, 2011 – Component Hardware Group, a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of premium plumbing and hardware products, showcased their most recent innovations at the North American Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) show on February 10-12 in Orlando, Fla. at booth 1855. Products that were showcased highlighted Component Hardware’s most recent innovations for the foodservice industry.
Details on products are as follows:
- Brite GardTM Shop Towels: Available in five different models, this environmentally friendly product, made with 25 percent recycled cellulose fibers, is perfect for heavy-duty wiping applications and cleaning up with ease. Specially formulated for high absorption, Brite Gard shop towels are ideal for both metalworking and messy fluid applications. They produce low amounts of lint and are twice as strong as other competitive wipers.
- Brite GardTM Stainless Steel Cleaner/Protectant: This 100 percent biodegradable and aerosol free polish offers a safe and effective way to keep stainless steel equipment looking as good as the day it was purchased. This non-toxic, surface-saving polish is free from abrasive or corrosive substances that can permanently damage an investment and is formulated with food-grade mineral oil for safe kitchen use.
- Encore® Hands-Free Electronic Faucet Adapter: This is the newest addition to Encore’s broad line of electronic faucets and accessories that offer a hygienic, hands-free alternative to standard faucets. It helps prevent cross-contamination and reduces water consumption by up to 70 percent. This low cost adapter is ideal for post-construction hand sink applications in food service, healthcare and other commercial environments.
- Flame Gard® Quick-Tite Adapters and Hole Plugs: Available in eight different sizes, these adapters are designed to prevent grease and other liquids from infiltrating through the metal walls of cooking hoods or ducts, providing a hassle-free accommodation for fire suppression systems. They are manufactured of solid, machined steel for superior strength, high temperature tolerance and to provide structural support for any piping system.
- Keil® Refrigeration Hardware Environmentally Friendly LED Light Fixtures: Keil LED Lighting Fixtures offer customers improved lighting options for cooler and freezer applications that provide ample light output for a safer working environment while decreasing operational costs and conserving natural resources. Additionally, Keil incorporated stainless steel mounting hardware into the design for enhanced aesthetics and to prevent corrosion and the appearance of rust.
For more information about Component Hardware’s products and flagship brands, please visit www.componenthardware.com.